After being deprived of sunshine, shopping from malls, a computer and internet access, I had emerged from my 2nd trimester with my sanity intact.
I had learned and realized several things during the past 7 months ….
9. Blessed are thou who works and earns during pregnancy.
8. Parenting is a never-ending responsibility.
7. A 7-month fetus moves like an octopus catching a prey inside of you.
6. Fantasizing about your baby is an exhilarating feeling.
5. Being pregnant without your husband around is like living with a part of your body missing.
4. Television is mind-numbing and fattening.
3. Blessed are thou who had finished at least a single project of cross stitch.
2. Coffee. So near, yet so far.
1. A pregnant mother develops her maternal psyche and instincts as her child inside develops the basic of body parts. Ergo, the mother herself is a fetus in the womb of Life.